EControl Syntax Editor SDK 3.0
Old versionsSee all
Powerful text editor control with syntax highlighting.
This editor is built using EControl Syntax Editor SDK.
The unique and more important feature is 100% customizable lexer, so you can adjust it for any type of text file. Lexer uses standard VCL resource streaming and stores itself in DFM text format.
- Delphi 2005 like editor;
- Fast working even with huge files (several megabytes).
- Localized: English, Russian, German;
- Customizable text folding;
- Customizable text structure tree view;
- Customizable keymapping;
- 100% customizable lexer (syntactical analyzer). Comfortable visual lexer editor;
- Nested lexers highlighting. Combining several lexers in one;
- Spell checking;
- Code templates;
- Auto-completion pop-up;
- Print/ print preview;
- Powerful search/replace (regular expressions, search all ...);
- Incremental search;
- Export in HTML/RTF;
- Copy selection to clipboard in RTF;
- Block staples (hierarchical text representation);
- User ranges allows custom lexer independent highlighting and text folding;
- Stack-based markers like in CodeRush;
- Unlimited bookmarks;
- Normal, column-oriented and line selection, clipboard operations;
- Right margin, persistent blocks, keep caret in text and numerous other options;
- Highlighting styles can use any font;
- Text region borders (borders is a part of the style);
- Hiding parts of the text using Hidden attribute of the style;
- Multilevel style merging;
- Dynamical highlighting depended on caret position. Highlights valid blocks (for example, current procedure, brackets, "begin" ... "end" blocks ...);
- Line highlighting;
- Text partition by means of line separators like in Visual Basic IDE;
- Hyperlinks highlighting;
Default Lexer Library contains lexers for file types (over 30): C++, Pascal, Basic, SQL, Delphi Resources, HTML, XML, Style sheets, Ini files, Help Contents, Batch files, PHP...